New & Improved Alternating Pump Control and Alarm System!
Controls Two Pumps with Easy Pump Connections
The new and improved Ultra Nator™ control and alarm system controls two alternating 120V 1 HP or 15 Amp single phase pumps in duplex pump applications.
The plug and play design features a factory-installed 10′ power cord, floats and pump receptacles (no field wiring required to quickly connect two sump pumps).
The new battery back-up alarm system maintains the alarm function if primary power is lost; you can quickly test the battery condition with the battery test function. The new pump failure indicator alerts you to potential pump problems, such as non-operating pumps, problems with outflow plumbing, or if the water inflow is greater than pumping capacity. The reference chart on the panel front helps the operator diagnose problems quickly.
In normal operation, the pump will alternate based on the pump switch level. If an alarm condition occurs (top float activates), the alarm light and horn turn on. The pump in use will turn off and the other pump will turn on. Pumping will continue until the pump switch deactivates (bottom float).
NOTE: The Ultra Nator™ will only run one pump at a time.
- NEMA 1 rated for indoor use
- 120 VAC Voltage – Primary 120V; Secondary 9 VDC
- If primary power fails, the alarm system continues to work due to battery back-up feature (battery not included)
- Pump failure indicator to alert of potential pump problems
- Red LED high water indicator
- Amber LED horn disables indicator
- Green LED pump run indicators (pump 1, pump 2)
- Green LED power on indicator
- Sleek touch pad button switches
- Alarm Test
- Horn Silence
- Manual Pump Run
- Battery Test
- Angled receptacles to accept standard or right-angled pump plugs
- Auxiliary contacts (normally open and normally closed) included on all models to interface with remote alarms, auto dialers, and home security systems
- Alternating pump action equalizes pump wear
- Factory-installed 10 ft. power cord
- Factory-installed pump activation and alarm activation switches for easy installation (various switch configurations available)
- Audible and visual high water alarm
- Reference chart on panel front for operation
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- 6 x 6 x 4 inches (15.24 x 15.24 x 10.16 cm)
- NEMA 1 rated thermoplastic
- Primary: 120 VAC
- Secondary: 9 VDC
OUTPUT CONTACT RATING:
- 4 Amp
- 120 VAC NEMA type 5-15
- 95 decibles at 2 feet (0.61 meters)
- 15 Amps