Single Phase Simplex Pump Switch Control
The Model 115 Build-A-Panel™ control panel provides greater flexibility by ordering through options, allowing you to customize a standard panel to your specific needs.
The Model 115 control panel provides a reliable means of controlling one 120/208/240V single phase pump in water and wastewater applications.
A pump switch turns the pump on and off. If an alarm condition occurs, an additional alarm switch activates the audio/visual alarm system.
Common applications include pump chambers, sump pump basins, irrigation system and lift stations.
- Choice of NEMA 1 (indoor) or NEMA 4X (indoor/outdoor) enclosure
- Red alarm beacon provides 360° visual check of alarm condition (NEMA 1 style uses a door mounted indicator in lieu of a beacon)
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition (NEMA 1 style uses an internally mounted buzzer in lieu of a horn)
- Exterior alarm test/normal/silence switch allows horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared
- Horn silence relay
- Hand/Off/Automatic (HOA) switch for manual pump control
- Green pump run indicator light
- Pump circuit terminal block
- Alarm circuit terminal block
- Alarm fuse/indicator
- Ground lug
- For a complete listing of available options, please view the backside of the catalog page.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- 8 x 6 x 4 inches (20.32 x 15.24 x 10.16 cm)
- Choice of NEMA 1 (steel for indoor use) or NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
- 83 – 85 decibel rating