Single Phase Duplex Alternating Pump Control with Instrinsically Safe Circuits
The Model 124 control panel is designed to control two 120/208/240 VAC single phase pumps for applications requiring intrinsically safe float circuits. The controller is provided with a pump selector switch that can be set to alternate the pumps to equalize wear or to call either pump to activate first with the other pump to activate in lag condition. If an alarm occurs, the alarm activates the audible-visual system. The alarm conditions include: high water, float out-of-sequence, pump fail-to-run, seal failure (optional). Common applications include pump chambers, lift stations, or other installations classified as hazardous locations requiring intrinsically safe circuits.
Watch our NEW Duplex Controller videos to get an inside scoop on this component:
…plus more to come!
- NEMA 4X (indoor/outdoor) enclosure
- Red alarm beacon provides 360° visual check of alarm condition
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition
- Exterior alarm test/normal/silence switch allow horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once the alarm condition is cleared
- Horn silence relay
- Intrinsically safe module limits the amount of energy to switches preventing ignition of flammable gases
- Intrinsically safe partition isolates intrinsically safe wiring
- IEC motor contactors control pumps by switching electrical lines
- Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) switches for manual pump control
- Green pump run indicator light
- Alternating circuit board (U.S. patent # 5,909,352) provides pump control and alternation
- Float status indicator lights
- Control on/off switch
- Control/alarm power indicator light
- Input power terminal block
- Ground lugs
- Circuit breakers (optional) provide pump disconnect and branch circuit protection
- Adjustable overload (optional) provides thermal overload protection for pump
- For a complete listing of available options, please view the backside of the catalog page.
Industrial control panel is UL Listed relating to hazardous locations with intrinsically safe circuit extensions
Five-Year Limited Warranty
*Model 124 control panels cannot be returned.
- 16 x 14 x 6 inches (40.64 x 35.56 x 15.24 cm)
- NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
- 83 – 85 decibel rating