Single Phase Simplex Timed Dose Pump Control
The Model TD Build-A-Panel™ control panel provides greater flexibility by ordering through options, allowing you to customize a standard panel to your specific needs.
The Model TD control panel provides a reliable means of controlling one 120/208/240V single phase pumps in on-site septic installations requiring timed dosing.
A programmable timer activates a magnetic motor contactor to turn the pump on and off. A low level cutout float overrides the timer to prevent the pump from running dry. An alarm float activates the audio/visual alarm system indicating a high liquid level.
Common applications include sand filter systems, pressure distribution systems, mound systems or any application requiring a timed dose.
- NEMA 4X indoor/outdoor enclosure
- Red alarm beacon provides 360° visual check of alarm condition
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition
- Exterior alarm test/normal/silence switch allow horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared
- Horn silence relay
- Magnetic motor contactor controls pumps by switching electrical lines
- Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) switch for manual pump control
- Control and alarm fuses
- Float switch terminal block
- Incoming power terminal block
- Programmable timer with separate variable controls (to set on/off times from .05 seconds to 30 hours)
- Circuit breaker provides pump disconnect and branch circuit protection
- Spare fuse
- Backplate label includes diagram of float, pump and power connections
- Ground lug
- For a complete listing of available options, please view the backside of the catalog page.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- 10 x 8 x 4 inches (25.40 x 20.32 x 10.116 cm)
- NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
- 83 – 85 decibel rating