Single Phase Duplex Capacitor Start/Run Pump Control with Override
The Model 123 control panel is designed to control two 120, 208, or 240 VAC single phase pumps requiring external starting components in water and sewage installations. The controller is provided with a pump selector switch that can be set to alternate the pumps to equalize wear or to call either pump to activate first with the other pump to activate in lag condition. If an alarm occurs, the alarm actives the audible-visual system. The alarm conditions include: high water, float out-of-sequence, pump fail-to-run, seal failure (optional). Common applications include pump chambers and lift stations.
- NEMA 4X (indoor/outdoor) enclosure
- Red alarm beacon provides 360° visual check of alarm condition
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition
- Exterior alarm test/normal/silence switch allow horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared
- Horn silence relay
- IEC motor contactors control pumps by switching electrical lines
- Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) switches for manual pump control
- Green pump run indicator lights
- Alternating circuit board (U.S. patent # 5,909,352) provides pump control and alternation
- Control on/off switch
- Float status indicator lights
- Control/alarm power indicator light
- Incoming pump power terminal block/pump terminal block
- Circuit breakers (optional) provide pump disconnect and branch circuit protection
- Ground lugs
- Capacitor start modules*
- For a complete listing of available options, please view the backside of the catalog page.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
*Start/Run Capacitor Kits must be ordered separately. Model 123 control panels cannot be returned.
- 16 x 14 x 6 inches (40.64 x 35.56 x 15.24 cm)
- NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
- 83 – 85 decibel rating