The Model 112 Build-A-Panel™ control panel provides greater flexibility by ordering through options, allowing you to customize a standard panel to your specific needs.
The Model 112 control panel provides a reliable means of controlling one 120/208/240V single phase pump in water and wastewater applications.
Two control switches activate a magnetic motor contactor to turn the pump on and off. If an alarm condition occurs, an additional alarm switch activates the audio/visual alarm system.
Common applications include pump chambers, sump pump basins, irrigation systems and lift stations.
- Choice of NEMA 1 (indoor) or NEMA 4X (indoor/outdoor) enclosure
- Red alarm beacon provides 360° visual check of alarm condition (NEMA 1 style uses a door mounted indicator in lieu of a beacon)
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition (NEMA 1 style uses an internally mounted buzzer in lieu of a horn)
- External alarm test/normal/silence switch allows horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition has been cleared
- Horn silence relay
- Magnetic motor contactor controls pump by switching electrical lines
- Hand/Off/Automatic (HOA) switch for manual pump control
- Green pump run indicator light
- Float switch terminal block
- Alarm and control fuses/indicators
- Ground lug
- Circuit breaker (optional) provides pump disconnect and branch circuit protection
- For a complete listing of available options, please view the backside of the catalog page.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- 8 x 8 x 4 inches (20.32 x 20.32 x 10.16 cm)
- Choice of NEMA 1 (steel for indoor use) or NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
- 83 – 85 decibel rating