Mechanically-Activated Pump Switch for High Temperature Sump Applications
The SJE HiTempMaster™ pump switch is a mechanically-activated wide-angle pump switch designed specifically for high temperature sump applications up to 200°F. It provides automatic control of pumps up to 13FLA, 78 LRA, 125V or 250V.
The SJE HiTempMaster™ pump switch features a unique float housing with a twin wall design (patent pending) to protect internal components from heat and moisture. The switch is not sensitive to rotation or turbulence, allowing it to be used in both calm and turbulent applications.
- Rated for use in liquids up to 200°F (93.3°C)
- Controls pump up to 13FLA, 78 LRA
- Adjustable pumping range of 8-36 inches (20.3-91.4 cm)
- Mechanically-activated to provide reliable alternative for areas restricting the use of mercury
- Twin wall design of float housing (patent pending) protects internal components from heat and moisture
- Pump down applications
- 125V or 250V models
- With or without piggy-back plug
- Various cord lengths
Five Year Limited Warranty
- Flexible 16 gauge, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOOW, water-resistant, (CPE)
- 3.18 inch diameter x 5.58 inch long (8.1 cm x 14.2 cm), high impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene housing for use in water up to 200°F (93°C)
MAXIMUM WATER DEPTH:
- 33 feet (10 meters) or 13 PSI (90 kPa)
- 125 VAC 50/60Hz Single Phase:
- Maximum Pump Running Current: 13 amps
- Maximum Pump Starting Current: 78 amps
- 250 VAC 50/60Hz Single Phase:
- Maximum Pump Running Current: 12 amps
- Maximum Pump Starting Current: 72 amps
NOTE: This switch is not recommended for controlling:
- Electric loads less than 100 milliamps, 12 VAC
- Non-arcing electric loads
NOTE: This switch must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.
A Pump Switch is designed for Horsepower (HP) rated loads and is not suitable for control (pilot duty) applications. It will fail prematurely when switching loads less than 1 Amp at 120 VAC. Select a float switch from our Control Switch offering for control applications.