IFS Single Phase Simplex
Single Phase Simplex Demand/Timed Dose
Installer Friendly Series® control panels utilize circuit board technology for advanced pump control and system monitoring.
The Next Generation IFS simplex control panel utilizes an innovative circuit board design enclosed in a touch-safe housing to control one 120/208/240V single phase pump in water and sewage applications. These newly redesigned IFS panels feature an easy-to use color LCD interface located on the inner door for programming and system monitoring. The panel configuration can be easily converted in the field to either a timed dose or demand dose through the LCD interface. Available with the EZconnex® float system.
The panel can easily be changed in the field to utilize either floats or the patented C-Level™ sensor for continuous level monitoring. The C-Level™ sensor senses the level in the tank and sends a signal to the panel. Pump activation levels can be adjusted by using the LCD interface. C-Level™ CL40 sensor operating range is 3-39.9 inches (7.6-101.3 cm). C-Level™ CL100 operating range is 3-99.5 inches (7.6-252.7 cm). The C-Level™ Sensor features a five year limited warranty.
Panel layout may vary with options.
Reg. Cdn Pat. & TM Off
C-Level™ Sensor US Patent No. 8,336,385; 8,567,242; 8,650,949
LED Interface Features:
- Full color graphics and menu navigation encoder for easy setup
- Touch safe housing
- Pump Hand/Off/Auto Control selectable via menu navigation
- C-Level™ Sensor or Float operation selectable via menu navigation
- Demand or Timed Dose operation selectable via menu navigation
- Tank Level Indication and setpoint monitoring at-a-glance
- Lead pump is easily identified by a graphic ring around the current lead pump regardless of control mode (timed dose or demand)
- Displays remaining time in each active ON or OFF Timed Dose mode, as well as at-a-glance ON or OFF time elapsed graphic around lead pump
- RJ45 communication connector
- Flashing function for alarm beacon and horn (configurable)
- Manual alarm reset (configurable)
- Enclosure measures 12 x 10 x 6 inches (30.48 x 24.4 x 15.24) NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic, padlockable with integral mounting flanges, drip shield, heavy duty cover latches, and stainless steel ¼ turn set screw; for outdoor or indoor use)
- Red Alarm Beacon provides 360° visual check of alarm condition
- Circuit breakers provides pump power disconnect and branch circuit protection included as standard on all panels
- C-Level™ Sensor and float connection terminal blocks
- Controller Features:
- Incoming Control/Alarm Power terminal blocks
- Control/Alarm Power/System Status green LED indicators illuminate if control/alarm power is present and controller is operating*
- Controller status green LED indicators for: Power/Active, Float Input Status, Pump Run, C-Level Active*
- Normally open auxiliary alarm contacts included as standard
- Control Power On/Off switch
- Green LED Pump Run indicators illuminate when pump is called to run*
- Control panel able to operate if LCD interface fails or is disconnected
- Touch safe housing
- Alarm Horn provides audible warning of alarm condition (not shown)
- Exterior Alarm Test/Silence push button allows horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared (not shown)
- Modbus Port (RJ45) for future expansion – eg. seal fail modules, remote monitoring, valve control, In-Site®, logging, etc. (not shown)
*In fault condition, LED indicators will be red.
Note: Added options, voltage, and amp range selected may change enclosure size and enclosure features, and component layout.
Note: Schematic/Wiring Diagram and Pump Specification Label are located inside the panel.
- IFS Single Phase Simplex – Catalog Page with Pricing
- IFS Single Phase Simplex – Catalog Page without Pricing
- IFS Single Phase Simplex – Installation Instructions & Operation Manual
- Next Generation Controller Operation Manual
- Installation Instructions – Floats
- Installation Instructions – C-Level™ Sensor
- IFS Single Phase Simplex – Engineering Specifications
- We’re Proud to Offer a Five-Year Limited Warranty