IFS Single Phase Simplex
Single Phase Simplex Demand/Timed Dose
Installer Friendly Series® control panels utilize circuit board technology for advanced pump control and system monitoring.
The Installer Friendly Series® (IFS) Single Phase Simplex Demand/TD control panel is designed to control one 120/208/240V single phase pump in water and sewage installations.
The IFS panel features a simple, easy-to-use touch pad on the inner door for programming and system monitoring. The panel configuration can be easily converted to demand dose or timed dose in the field.
The optional C-Level™ sensor is a pressure transducer that senses the liquid level in the tank and sends a signal to the IFS panel. Pump activation levels can be adjusted by using the panel touch pad. C-Level™ CL40 sensor operating range is 3-39.9 inches (7.6-101.3 cm). C-Level™ CL100 sensor operating range is 3-99.5 inches (7.6-252.7 cm).
Reg. Cnd. Pat. & TM Off.
Touch Pad Features:
- Level status indicators
- Hand/Off/Automatic (HOA) buttons
- Pump run indicator
- LED display shows system information (see below)
- Next push button
- Up and set push buttons
LED Display Features:
- Pump elapsed time (hh:mm)
- Events (cycles)
- Alarm counter
- Float error counter
- Timed dose override counter (TD only)
- On/Off times (TD only)
- Level in inches or centimeters (C-Level™ sensor only)
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Red alarm beacon provides 360° visual check of alarm condition
- Exterior alarm test/normal/silence switch allows horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition
- Power relay controls pump by switching electrical lines; definite purpose contactor used when pump FLA is above 15
- Float connection terminal block
- Control/alarm power and pump terminal block
- Control power indicator/fuse
- Alarm power indicator/fuse
- Ground lug
- Circuit breaker (optional) provides pump disconnect and branch circuit protection
- Five-year limited warranty on panel
- One-year limited warranty on C-Level™ Sensor
C-Level™ Sensor US Patent No. 8,567,242; 8,336,385; 8,650,949.
- 12 x 10 x 6 inches (30.48 x 24.4 x 15.24 cm)
- NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
- 83 – 85 decibel rating
- Catalog Page with Pricing
- Catalog Page without Pricing
- Features & Benefits (in English)
- Features & Benefits (en français)
- Installation Instructions – Floats
- Installation Instructions – C-Level™ Sensor
- Engineering Specifications
- Expedite this Panel with Panel Express Program
- We’re Proud to Offer a Five-Year Limited Warranty