IFS Single Phase Simplex Capacitor
Single Phase Simplex Capacitor (Start/Run)
Single phase, simplex demand dose or timed dose, float or C-Level™ controlled system for pump control and system monitoring.
The IFS single phase simplex capacitor (start/run) control panel is designed to control one 120, 208, or 240 VAC single phase pump in water and sewage installations. The IFS single phase simplex capacitor (start/run) control panel features a simple, easy-to-use touch pad on the inner door for programming and monitoring pump and float operation.
The optional C-Level™ sensor is a pressure transducer that senses the liquid level in the tank and sends a signal to the IFS panel. Pump activation levels can be adjusted by using the panel touch pad. C-Level™ CL40 sensor operating range is 3-39.9 inches (7.6-101.3 cm). C-Level™ CL100 operating range is 3-99.5 inches (7.6-252.7 cm).
Touch Pad Features:
- Level Status Indicators illuminate when floats or set points are activated. Alarm will activate if a float operates out of sequence.
- HOA (Hand-Off-Automatic) Buttons control pump mode with indication. Hand mode defaults to Automatic when stop level or redundant off level is reached.
- Pump Run Indicator illuminates when pump is called to run.
- LED Display shows system information including: level in inches or centimeters (C-Level™ only), mode, pump elapsed time (hh:mm), events (cycles), alarm counter, float error count, timed does override counter (timed dose only), and ON/OFF times (timed dose only).
- NEXT Push Button toggles display.
- UP and SET Push Buttons set pump ON/OFF times (timed dose only) or activation levels (C-Level™ only).
- Enclosure base measures 16 x 14 x 6 inches (40.64 x 35.56 x 15.24 cm). NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for outdoor or indoor use). Note: Options, voltage, and amp range selected may change enclosure size and component layout.
- Red Alarm Beacon provides 360° visual check of alarm condition.
- Exterior Alarm Test/Normal/Silence Switch allows horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition. Alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared.
- Alarm Horn provides audio warning of alarm condition (83 to 85 decibel rating).
- Overload Relay (optional) provides pump overload protection.
- IEC Motor Contactor controls pump by switching electrical lines.
- Circuit Breaker (optional) provides pump disconnect and branch circuit protection.
- Float and Control/Alarm Incoming Terminal Block
- Control Power Indicator/Fuse indicator light illuminates if control power is present in panel. Alarm will activate if control fuse is blown.
- Alarm Power Indicator/Fuse indicator light illuminates if alarm power is present in panel.
- Large Pump Connection Power Terminal Block
- Terminal Block Float and Control/Alarm Incoming Power Wiring Label
- Ground Lugs
NOTE: Schematic/Wiring Diagram and Pump Specification Label are located inside the panel on enclosure cover.
- Entire control system is UL Listed to meet and/or exceed industry safety standards
- Dual safety certification for the United States and Canada
- Standard package includes three 20′ control switches
- Available with EZconnex® float system
- Complete with step-by-step installation instructions
- Five-year limited warranty on panel. This express warranty does not apply to the motor start kit components.SJE Rhombus will warranty motor start kit components supplied by SJE Rhombus for one year. SJE Rhombus makes no warranties of any type with respect to motor start kits supplied by a customer.
- One-year limited warranty on C-Level™ Sensor
C-Level™ Sensor US Patent No. 8,567,242; 8,336,385; 8,650,949.
- 16 x 14 x 6 inches (40.64 x 35.56 x 15.24 cm)
NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
- 83 – 85 decibel rating
- Catalog Page with Pricing
- Catalog Page without Pricing
- Features & Benefits (en français)
- Installation Instructions – Floats
- Installation Instructions – C-Level™ Sensor
- Expedite this Panel with Panel Express Program