EZ Series® Single Phase Duplex
Single Phase Duplex Demand
EZ Series® control panels combine circuit board technology and easy operation for on-site installations.
The EZ Series® Single Phase Duplex control panel is designed to control two alternating 120/208/240V single phase pumps in water and wastewater installations. It features a digital display on the inside of the front cover for programming and system monitoring.
The optional mounting post features a removable access cover to allow for easier wiring. The post can be mounted in the ground, directly over a 4×4, or conduit.
Reg. Cdn. Pat. & TM Off
Digital Display Features:
- Float status
- Elapsed time pump run
- Cycle counter
- Alarm counts (high water/power fail)
- Float error count
- Auxiliary alarm counter
- NEMA 4X enclosure with locking latch
- Red LED alarm beacon on cover provides visual check of alarm condition
- Exterior alarm test/silence switch allows horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared
- Circuit breakers provide pump power disconnect and branch circuit protection
- Circuit breaker provides control/alarm power disconnect
- Power relays control pump(s) by switch electrical lines
- Float connection terminal block
- Incoming control/alarm power and pump power terminal block
- Control and alarm power indicators
- LED display shows system information (pump elapsed time hh:mm, events/cycles)
- Menu/Enter and Set/Change buttons for viewing and programming panel settings
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition
- Duo alarms to meet local code requirements
- Mounting post with removable access cover
- For a complete listing of available options, please view the backside of the catalog page.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- 10 x 10 x 6 inches (25.4 x 25.4 x 15.24 cm)
- NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
- 83 – 85 decibel rating