SJE SignalMaster® SPDT
Mechanically-Activated, Narrow-Angle Control Switch
The SJE SignalMaster® SPDT control switch is used to accurately monitor high (normally open) or low (normally closed) liquid levels to activate pump control panels and alarms in water and sewage applications. It features a green colored cap for easy identification of SPDT control switch.
Normally Open Models (high level): The control switch turns on (closes) when the float tips slightly above horizontal signaling a high level and turns off (opens) when the float drops slightly below horizontal.
Normally Closed Models (low levels): The control switch turns on (closes) when the float tips slightly below horizontal signaling a low level and turns off (opens) when the float tips slightly above horizontal.
This switch can be wired to work in either normally open or normally closed applications and is not sensitive to rotation.
- Can be wired to work in either normally open or normally closed applications (Single Pole, Double Throw)
- Mechanically-activated, snap action contacts
- High impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene float housing
- Control differential of 1.5 inches (4 cm) above or below horizontal
- Green colored cap for easy identification of SPDT control switch
- CE Certified units available upon request
- For normally open (high level) or normally closed (low level) applications
- In standard cable lengths of 10, 15, 20, or 30 feet (3, 5, 6, or 10 meters) – longer lengths available
- Two mounting options for flexibility in installation:
- Mounting Clamp: for applications where the float can be attached to a discharge pipe or similar mounting device
- Externally Weighted: for applications where the float can be suspended from above
UL Listed, CSA Certified
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Flexible 18 gauge, 3 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- 2.74 inches diameter x 4.83 inches long (7.0 x 12.3 cm) high impact, corrosion resistance, polypropylene housing for use in sewage and water up to 140°F (60°C)
MAXIMUM WATER DEPTH:
- 30 feet (9 meters), 13 PSI (90 kPa)
- 5 amps, 125/250 VAC, 50/60 Hz
NOTE: This switch is not recommended for controlling electrical loads less than 100 milliamps, 12 VAC and non-arcing electrical loads.
- SJE SignalMaster® SPDT – Catalog Page with Pricing
- SJE SignalMaster® SPDT – Catalog Page without Pricing
- SJE SignalMaster® SPDT – Installation Instructions
- We’re Proud to Offer a Five-Year Limited Warranty