Sensor Float® Mini
Mercury-Activated, Narrow-Angle Control Switch
The Sensor Float® Mini control switch is used to accurately monitor high (normally open) or low (normally closed) liquid levels to activate pump control panels and alarms in confined sewage and non-potable water applications.
Normally Open Models (high level): The control switch turns on (closes) when the float tips slightly above horizontal signaling a high level and turns off (opens) when the float drops slightly below horizontal.
Normally Closed Models (low levels): The control switch turns on (closes) when the float tips slightly below horizontal signaling a low level and turns off (opens) when the float tips slightly above horizontal.
This switch is not sensitive to rotation. Contact SJE Rhombus regarding intrinsically safe applications.
- Designed for use in confined spaces
- Control differential of .5 inches (1 cm) above or below horizontal
- For normally open (high level) or normally closed (low level) applications
- In standard cable lengths of 10, 15, 20, or 30 feet (3, 5, 6, or 10 meters) – longer lengths available
- Two mounting options for flexibility in installation:
- Mounting Clamp: for applications where the float can be attached to a discharge pipe or similar mounting device
- Externally Weighted: for applications where the float can be suspended from above
UL Listed, CSA Certified
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Flexible 18 gauge, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE) jacket
- 2.81 inches diameter x 3.42 inches long (7.14 x 8.68 cm) high impact, corrosion resistance, PVC housing for use in sewage and non-potable water up to 140°F (60°C)
MAXIMUM WATER DEPTH:
- 30 feet (9 meters), 13 PSI (90 kPa)
MERCURY TILT SWITCH:
- Single pole, single throw, mercury-to-metal contacts, hermetically sealed in a steel capsule and epoxy sealed in the float housing
- 5 amps, 120/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz
NOTE: This switch is not recommended for controlling electrical loads less than 30 milliamps, 12 VAC and non-arcing electrical loads (intrinsically safe applications).
- Sensor Float® Mini – Catalog Page with Pricing
- Sensor Float® Mini – Catalog Page without Pricing
- Sensor Float® Mini – Installation Instructions
- Does Your Area Restrict Mercury Products?
- We’re Proud to Offer a Five-Year Limited Warranty