Mechanically-Activated, Internally Weighted Control Switch
The SJE MegaMaster® is a mechanically-activated, narrow-angle, internally weighted float switch designed for level control in municipal sewage pumping stations. The internal switching mechanism contains unique gold cross-point contacts, providing precision and reliable control signals up to 1 amp.
The SJE MegaMaster® control switch can be wired to work in either normally open or normally closed applications. It is not sensitive to rotation.
Normally Open Models (high level): The control switch turns on (closes) when the float tips slightly above horizontal signaling a high level and turns off (opens) when the float drops slightly below horizontal.
Normally Closed Models (low levels): The control switch turns on (closes) when the float tips slightly below horizontal signaling a low level and turns off (opens) when the float tips slightly above horizontal.
- Internally weighted
- 3 wire cable – SPDT (Single Pole, Double Throw) can be wired as normally open or normally closed. Wire color: Common (white), N.O. (black), N.C. (red)
- Large twin wall tear drop shape design offers increased buoyancy
- Two-color housing allows for easy identification of float position
- Unique gold cross-point contacts provide precision and reliable control signals up to 1 amp
- Excellent solution for applications with high grease content
- CE Certified unit upon request
- With float bracket
- In standard cable lengths of 25, 50, 75 or 100 feet (approx. 7, 15, 22, or 30 meters)
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- flexible 18 gauge, 3 conductor (UL) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- 4.03 inch diameter x 6.62 inch long (10.2 x 16.8 cm) high impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene housing for use in sewage and water up to 140°F (60°C)
MAXIMUM WATER DEPTH:
- 30 feet (9 meters), 13 PSI (90 kPa)
- Maximum Electrical Load: 1 amp, 125 VAC
Minimum Electrical Load: 1 mA, 4 VDC