SJE Rhombus recently redesigned the Installer Friendly Series® (IFS) single phase panels to be more user-friendly than ever.
These redesigned IFS panels now feature an easy-to-use color LCD on the inner door for programming and system monitoring. Use the menu navigation to select Pump Hand/Off/Auto mode, convert between demand or timed dose operation, adjust pump activation levels and switch between traditional floats or the C-Level™ sensor for continuous level monitoring—all while in the field. Users can also check the Tank Level Indication and setpoint monitoring at a glance.
Other LCD interface features include:
- Full color graphics and menu navigation encoder for easy setup
- Touch safe housing
- Lead pump is easily identified by a graphic ring around the current lead pump regardless of control mode (timed dose or demand)
- Displays remaining time in each active ON or OFF Timed Dose mode, as well as at-a-glance ON or OFF time elapsed graphic around lead pump
- RJ45 communication connector
- Flashing function for alarm beacon and horn (configurable)
- Manual alarm reset (configurable)
The IFS simplex panel controls one 120/208/240V single phase pump, while the duplex controls two 120/208/240V single phase pumps in water and wastewater applications.
Simplex and duplex models are housed in padlockable 12 x 10 x 6 NEMA 4X enclosures, made with ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic and feature integral mounting flanges, drip shield, heavy duty cover latches and stainless steel ¼ turn set screw.
These panels are also available with the EZconnex® float connection system to make float installation and replacement a snap.
IFS single phase panels are UL/cUL Listed and backed by SJE Rhombus’ industry-leading five-year limited warranty. Learn more at www.sjerhombus.com.