Innovative Floatless Technology
The innovative C-Level™ sensor provides continuous level monitoring in tank applications.
The simple and accurate C-Level™ sensor converts the water pressure in a tank into a low voltage electrical signal that is read by a variety of level monitoring products manufactured exclusively by SJE Rhombus. This innovative technology provides for continuous level monitoring for wastewater tank applications, confined space applications and systems with a high grease content.
C-Level™ sensor is available for these Level Monitoring Products:
- Operates on low voltage
- Compact, non-moving design
- One sensor replaces up to four floats
- Easy to install
- Available in cable lengths up to 300 ft. (91.44 m)
- Excellent alternative to mercury floats
- C-Level™ sensor models
- CL40 – sensing range up to 40 inches (101.6 cm) for smaller tank applications
- CL100 – sensing range up to 100 inches (254 cm) for larger tank applications
- US Patent No. 8,567,242; 8,336,385; 8,650,949.
Two-year limited warranty
- Input Power: 12 VDC 100 mA max.
- Output: Variable Frequency Signal
- 20 Gauge Cable, 300 feet (91 meters) maximum spliced length
NOTE: Cable splicing permitted only if done in dry water proof enclosure and shielded wires are used.
- Sensor Length: 5.0 inches (12.7 cm)
- Sensor Diameter: 2.0 inches (5 cm)
- Mounting: Stainless steel cable clamp on sensor housing
- Fluid Compatibility’s: water, sewage
- Maximum Submersion Depth Sensor: 10 ft. water (3 m water)
- Maximum Environment Temperature: 120°F (50°C) wet or dry
- Sensor Zero Point: Approximately 2 inches from bottom of sensor
- Recommended Minimum Operation Level: 3 inches water measured from sensor zero point
- Repeatability: +/- 5% full scale
- Range: 40 inch or 100 inch (depending on model)
- Sensor Housing
- Material: PVC
- Color: Black
- Bellow design to increase surface area and reduce effect of temperature change
- Oil filled to isolate sensor from sewage or corrosive environment
- Jacket Type: Type CM 3 wire 20AWG with Shield
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Internal 0.12″ nylon vent tube
US Patent No. 8,567,242; 8,336,385; 8,650,949.
C-Level™ Sensor is available for these Level Monitoring Products:
- C-Level™ Sensor – Installation Instructions
- Installer Friendly Series® control panels
- Installer Friendly Series® In-Site® control panels
- EZ Series® In-Site® CL control panels
- C-Con™ converter box (CL40 model available only)
- SJE Level Monitor™ CL system
- Please See Terms & Conditions for Warranty Information