Xpert Alert® Indoor Alarm System
WHEN IT COMES TO ALARMS, TRUST THE EXPERT
The Xpert Alert® indoor alarm system is an innovative multi-condition alarm that combines the latest liquid level technology with a sleek, modern design.
When it comes to sump and septic alarm systems, trust the expert! SJE Rhombus® has over 40 years of providing high quality residential alarm systems to users all over the world. With our exceptional customer service and an industry-leading 5-year limited warranty, SJE Rhombus is the leading choice for protecting your home and valuables!
The Xpert Alert® indoor alarm system helps protect your home from potentially costly damage due to flooding, pump failure or freezing pipes. When the level rises in your tank, the high water float activates the alarm (audible and visual) to alert you of potentially threatening liquid level conditions. The sleek design of the Xpert Alert® alarm incorporates an LED alarm light ring that illuminates red for alarm 1 and amber for alarm 2. Learn more in our video below!
Need help picking the best alarm for your application? Try our handy interactive quiz! We also have an alarm comparison chart for quick reference.
- Sleek enclosure design features unique shape with smooth, rounded edges and large push button with LED light ring
- Compact NEMA 1 enclosure, designed for ease of installation, rated for indoor use
- Automatic alarm reset
- (2) sensor inputs to monitor (2) separate liquid level conditions
- LED alarm light ring alerts you of alarm status; red for alarm 1, amber for alarm 2
- Audible alarm activates with alarm 1, alarm 2, low temperature and low battery chirp
- Red LED low temperature indicator activates at 40°F (4°C) to alert you of potential freezing conditions
- Low temperature alarm may be deactivated when temperature monitoring is not required
- Green LED power on indicator
- Alarm horn sounds at 80 decibels at 10 feet
- Large, easy-to-use test/silence button located conveniently on front of alarm; simply press to test or silence alarm
- If primary power fails, the alarm system continues to work due to battery backup feature
- Complete package includes standard SJE MilliAmpMaster™ control switch with 10 feet of cable and mounting clamp
- Switching mechanism operates on low voltage and is isolated from the power line to reduce the possibility of shock
- Low battery chirp
- Includes auxiliary contacts for attachment of remote devices (continues to operate during loss of primary power)
- Covered terminal block for easy, secure float switch installation
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Primary: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 5 watts max. (alarm condition)
- Secondary: 5 VDC
BATTERY BACKUP POWER:
- 4.5 VDC (3 AA batteries not included)
- Operates for 24 hrs in alarm condition, one month when no alarm is present
- 5.5 x 4 x 1.75 inch (14 x 10 x 4.5 cm), NEMA 1 plastic.
- 80 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
- 6 foot (1.8 meter) MicroUSB
FLOAT SWITCH CONNECTION TERMINALS:
- For float switch connection only – do not apply power. (Voltage across terminals is 3 VDC).
FLOAT SWITCH: SJE MilliAmpMaster™ control switch with mounting clamp
- Cable: 10 feet (3 meters), flexible 18 gauge, 2 conductor (UL) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- Float: 2.74 inch diameter x 4.83 inch long (7.0 cm x 12.3 cm), high impact, corrosion resistant polypropylene housing for use in sewage and water up to 140°F (60°C)
AUXILIARY ALARM CONTACTS:
- Normally open, normally closed (CSA certified)
- Voltage: ≤ 30 VAC/VDC (Class 2)
- Current: 1 amp maximum
- Xpert Alert® – Catalog Page with Pricing
- Xpert Alert® – Catalog Page without Pricing
- Xpert Alert® – Features & Benefits
- Xpert Alert® – Installation Instructions
- We’re Proud to Offer a Five-Year Limited Warranty