Tank Alert® 4X
Indoor/Outdoor Tank Alarm
Tank Alert® alarms provide audio/visual warning of potential threatening liquid level conditions.
The Tank Alert® 4X indoor/outdoor alarm system provides audio/visual warning of potential threatening liquid level conditions in lift pump chambers, sump pump basins, holding tanks, sewage, agricultural and other non-potable water applications.
If an alarm condition occurs, the stainless steel horn sounds and red alarm beacon activates. The horn can be turned off, but the alarm beacon remains on until the condition is remedied. Once the condition is cleared the alarm will automatically reset.
- NEMA 4X indoor/outdoor enclosure
- Automatic alarm reset
- Alarm test/normal/silence switch
- Alarm horn sounds at 88 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
- Alarm system (when installed on a separate circuit) operates even if pump circuit fails
- Alternate float switch models for high or low level warning
- Auxiliary dry contacts (normally open or normally closed) for easy attachment of remote devices
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 6.4 x 5.3 x 5.0 inches (16.2 x 13.5 x 13.34 cm), indoor/outdoor weatherproof UV stabilized thermoplastic
- 88 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
- UL Listed, Type 4X beacon assembly
AUXILIARY ALARM CONTACTS (Optional):
- 120 VAC. 5 amps max., 50/60 Hz
- SJE SignalMaster® control switch with mounting clamp
- Cable: 15 feet (4.57 meters), flexible 18 gauge, 2 conductor (UL) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- Float: 2.74 inches diameter x 4.83 inches long (7.0 cm x 12.3 cm), high impact, corrosion resistant polypropylene housing for use in sewage and water up to 140°F (60°C)