Provides accurate pivot point for suspended float switches.
The Cable Weight is used in suspended float switch installations to provide an accurate pivot point for the floats. The gripper teeth on the clip and weight channel securely lock the float cable into place. It can be adjusted without the use of tools.
- Gripper teeth on clip and weight channel securely lock float cable into place
- Can be adjusted without the use of tools
- 1 pound, 5 ounce (0.6 kgs)
- 2.8 inches diameter x 3.3 inches long (7.1 cm diameter x 8.4 cm long), impact resistant, non-corrosive, PVC housing for use in liquids up to 140oF (60oC)
- Injection molded acetal plastic
- SJOW, SJTW, 18/2, 18/3, 16/2, 16/3, 14/2, 14/3
- 1.6 pounds (.726 kgs)
- Cable Weight – Catalog Page with Pricing
- Cable Weight – Catalog Page without Pricing
- Cable Weight – Installation Instructions
- We’re Proud to Offer a Five-Year Limited Warranty