Tank Alert® EZ CE
- 2-color molded enclosure offers a distinct look; upper translucent half illuminates in alarm condition.
- Removable lower cover provides greater access for easier field wiring while the internal circuitry remains protected.
- Interlocking enclosure features unique sound chamber to amplify the horn, while helping prevent moisture from entering.
- External mounting tabs for easy installation.
- Enclosure meets Type 3R water-tight standards.
- Enclosure has indicator marks on bottom for easy placement of cord entry locations.
- Automatic alarm reset, horn silence switch, and alarm test switch.
- Alarm horn sounds at 82 decibels at 3 meters (10 feet).
- Alarm system (when installed on separate circuit) operates even if pump circuit fails.
- Green power on indicator.
- Includes auxiliary alarm contacts for easy attachment of remote devices.
- Complete package includes standard SJE SignalMaster® control switch with 4.57 meters (15 feet) of cable (other lengths available) and mounting clamp.
- 240 VAC Model:
- Primary: 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 3.8 watts max. (alarm condition)
- Secondary: 9 VDC
- Alarm Enclosure: 17.02 x 13.46 x 6.35 cm (6.7 x 5.3 x 2.5 inch), indoor-outdoor, weatherproof, thermoplastic meets Type 3R water-tight standard
- Alarm Horn: 82 decibels at 3 meters (10 feet)
- Auxiliary Alarm Contacts: 240 VAC / 30 VDC, 1.5 amps max., 50/60 Hz (circuit not supervised)
- Float Switch: SJE SignalMaster® control switch with mounting clamp
- Cable: 4.57 meters (15 feet), flexible 18 gauge, 2 conductor (UL) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- Float: 7 cm diameter x 12.3 cm long (2.74 x 4.83), high impact, corrosion resistant polypropylene housing for use in sewage and non-potable water up to 60°C (140°F)
- Maximum Water Depth: 9 meters (30 feet), 13 PSI
- Electrical: 5 amps, 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz