SJE MICROMASTER®, SJE MICROMASTER® PLUS, SJE MICROMASTER® SPDT Pump Floats
International Product Listing
Mechanically-activated, wide-angle switch designed for performance and dependability.These mechanically-activated, wide-angle switches provide automatic control of pumps in:
- Sewage applications
These pump switches are not sensitive to rotation or turbulence allowing them to be used in both calm and turbulent applications.
- Flexible SJOW, water-resistant (CPE) cable
- High impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene float housing
- Temperature rating up to 60º C (140º F)
- Maximum water depth of 9 meters (30 feet) or 90 kPa (13 psi)
- IPX8 enclosure rating
- Float dimensions: 7.0 cm diameter x 12.3 cm long (2.74 inch x 4.83 inch)
- Suitable for Category II installations
- Protected by double insulation
- Adjustable pumping range of 20 to 91 cm (8 to 36 inches)
NOTE: These switches are not recommended for controlling electrical loads less than 100 mA, 12 VAC. Must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.
A Pump Switch is designed for Horsepower (HP) rated loads and is not suitable for control (pilot duty) applications. It will fail prematurely when switching loads less than 1 Amp at 120 VAC. Select a float switch from our Control Switch offering for control applications.