SJE VerticalMaster® II Plus
Mechanically-activated, pump switches designed to operate in sump applications with limited space.
These mechanically-activated pump switches are designed to operate in non-potable water with limited space. They work well in small sump chambers and laundry trays, as well as in large tanks. These switches are not recommended for a sewage environment.
These switches not sensitive to turbulence.
Available for pump down applications only.
- Flexible SJTOW, SJTW cable
- Stainless steel mounting bracket and hose clamp
- Acetal plastic lift rod
- Neoprene float stop
- High impact, corrosion resistant, PVC float and switch housing
- Temperature rating up to 52º C (125º F)
- IPX7 enclosure protection
- Suitable for Category 11 installations
- Protected by double-insulation
- Adjustable pumping range 2 cm to 17 cm (0.75 inches to 6.5 inches)
- Overall dimensions: 30.5 cm high x 12.7 cm x 7.6 cm wide (12 inch high x 5 inch x 3 inch wide)
- Switch housing dimensions (excluding cable entrance): 5 cm high x 7.1 cm diameter (2 inch high x 2.8 inch diameter)
- Float housing dimensions: 6.4 cm high x 6.9 cm diamter (2.5 inch high x 2.7 inch diameter)
- UL recognized, CSA certified for non-arcing loads, *CE units available by request
- Must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection
- Flexible 16 gauge, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- 125/250 VAC 50/60 Hz Single Phase:
- Maximum Pump Running Current: 13 amps
- Maximum Pump Starting Current: 85 amps