The Model 312 Build-A-Panel™ control panel provides greater flexibility by ordering through options, allowing you to customize a standard panel to your specific needs.
The Model 312 control panel provides commercial and industrial customers with a reliable means of controlling one 208/240/480V three phase pump in water and wastewater applications.
Two control switches activate an IEC motor contactor to turn the pump on and off. If an alarm condition occurs, ad additional alarm switch activates the audio/visual alarm system.
Common applications include pump chambers, irrigation systems and lift stations.
- NEMA 4X enclosure for indoor/outdoor use
- Red alarm beacon provides 360° visual check of alarm condition
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition
- Exterior alarm test/normal/silence switch allows horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared
- Horn silence relay
- IEC motor contactor controls pump by switching electrical lines
- Multi-tap transformer (208/240/480 VAC primary) provides 120V control/alarm voltage
- Motor protective switch provides adjustable overload, branch circuit protection and pump disconnect
- Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) switch for manual pump control
- Green pump run indicator light
- Alarm and control fuses/indicators
- Float switch terminal block
- Input power terminal block
- Ground lugs
- For a complete listing of available options, please view the backside of the catalog page.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- 12 x 10 x 6 inches (30.48 x 25.4 x 15.24 cm)
- NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)
- 83 – 85 decibel rating