The Model 312 control panel provides industrial and commercial customers with a reliable means of controlling one 208/240/480V three phase pump in water and sewage installations. Two control switches activate an IEC motor contactor to turn the pump on and off. If an alarm condition occurs, an additional alarm switch activates the audio/visual alarm system. Common applications include pump chambers, irrigation systems, and lift stations. This panel is available with optional EZconnex® float connection system.
- Touch safe circuit board housing and low voltage 24 VDC float circuits
- Alarm (field programmable to flash)
- Alarm automatic reset (field programmable to manual alarm reset)
- Float out-of-sequence detection
- Pump contactor failure detection
- Controller protected by three auto resettable fuses (control, alarm, and pump 1)
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic) enclosure measures 30.48 x 24.4 x 15.24 cm (12 x 10 x 6 inches), padlockable with integral mounting flanges, drip shield, (2) heavy duty cover latches, and stainless steel ¼ turn set screw; for outdoor or indoor use. Note: added options may change enclosure size and enclosure features.
- IEC motor contactor controls pump by switching electrical lines
- Multi-tap transformer (208/240/480 VAC primary) provides 120V control/alarm voltage or 600 VAC primary transformer
- Motor protective switch provides adjustable overload, branch circuit protection and pump disconnect
- Simplex controller provides pump and alarm control; elevated in the enclosure for easy access and field wiring
- HOA switch for manual control of the pump
- Pump run green LED indicator
- Control power ON/OFF switch
- Power ON green LED indicator
- Float push-to-test buttons
- Float status red LED indicators
- Auxiliary alarm contacts Form C
- Option: adjustable seal failure circuit and red LED indicator (must select option 5E when ordering)
- Input power terminal block
- Ground lugs
- Red LED beacon provides 360° visual check of alarm condition
- Alarm horn provides audio warning of alarm condition (83 to 85 decibel rating)
- Exterior Alarm Test/Normal/Silence switch allows horn and light to be tested and horn to be silenced in an alarm condition; alarm automatically resets once alarm condition is cleared (Not shown)
Note: Options may increase enclosure size and/or change enclosure features/component layout.
Note: Schematic/Wiring Diagram and Pump Specification Label are located inside the panel.