VARIOspeed® 3R Duplex Control Panel
Variable Frequency Drive Controller in a NEMA 3R Enclosure for Indoor or Outdoor Use
The VARIOspeed® 3R control panel is designed to control (2) three phase pumps in constant pressure control applications including booster pump, deep well submersible pump, and irrigation pump applications.
As flow and head conditions change in the pumping system, the VFDs are able to automatically control the pump speed and maintain a constant discharge pressure. The desired set pressure is entered on the display inside the panel. The pressure transducer measures the pump discharge pressure.
Not for use with sewage pumps.
VARIOspeed® 3R Panel Components:
- Enclosure measures 24” x 20” x 8” (61 x 51 x 21 cm) (up to 5hp) and 30” x 24” x 10” (72 x 61 x 26 cm) (7.5 to 20hp) steel NEMA 3R for indoor or outdoor use.
- Vents for VFD cooling
- Fan and Thermostat for 7.5 HP and larger HP models
- Raised Terminals for easy field connections.
- Circuit Breaker Disconnects
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Fan Control Circuit Breaker
- (240V models only)
- Control Transformer
- (480V models only – not shown)
- Externally mounted run indicator LEDs
- Externally mounted Pump Hand-Off-Auto selector switches
- 4 line/20 character display
- Rotary/push button for menu navigation and editing
- Left arrow button
- ESC button
- Green LED run indicator
- Red LED fault indicator
- Run Dry protection
- High pressure protection
- System fault log
- Entire control system (panel and sensor) is UL Listed to meet and/or exceed industry safety standards
- Dual safety certification for the United States and Canada
- Standard package includes a 0-200 PSI pressure transducer
Five-Year Limited Warranty on control panel; one-year limited warranty on transducer
- 24 x 20 x 8 inches (61 x 51 x 21 cm) fiberglass NEMA 3R for indoor or outdoor use with removable mounting feet and locking latch.
NOTE: Voltage and amp range selected may change component layout in enclosure.
- Available HP Range
- (208V-240V) 1.5HP – 20HP
- (480V) 7.5HP – 20HP
- PID Control
- Adjustable electronic overload
- Auto Start on pressure drop (adjustable)
- Auto Stop on low Hz (No-Flow – sleep mode)
- 0-200 PSI (included) 1/4″ NPT Male, NEMA 4X rated with 20 ft. cable
- Operating temperature: 14°F to 104°F (-10°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: -4°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C)
- Altitude: Maximum of 3,280 ft. (1000m) above sea level