Single Phase Simplex Motor Contactor or Pump Switch Control
The Model 111 Build-A-Panel™ control panel provides greater flexibility by ordering through options, allowing you to customize a standard panel to your specific needs.
The Model 111 control panel provides a reliable means of controlling on 120/208/240V single phase pump in water and wastewater applications by either a motor contactor or pump switch.
The motor contactor model utilizes two control switches that activate a magnetic motor contactor to turn the pump on and off. The pump switch model utilizes a pump switch as the pump starting device.
Common applications include pump chambers, sump pump basins, irrigation system and lift stations.
- Choice of NEMA 1 (indoor) or NEMA 4X (indoor/outdoor) enclosure
- Hand/Off/Automatic (HOA) switch for manual pump control
- Green pump run indicator light
- Terminal block
- Control fuse
- Magnetic motor contactor (motor contactor models only) controls pump by switching electrical lines
- For a complete listing of available options, please view the backside of the catalog page.
Five-Year Limited Warranty
- 6 x 6 x 4 inches (15.24 x 15.24 x 10.16 cm)
- Choice of NEMA 1 (steel for indoor use) or NEMA 4X (ultraviolet stabilized thermoplastic with removable mounting feet for indoor/outdoor use)